Private Hire & Coach Drivers – Board this way…
If the idea of joining a small, welcoming team, but with all the perks and security of a larger company appeal to you then look no further.
The advantages of joining the Salisbury based Tourist Coach family include flexible, full and part-time contracts along with open views instead of four walls! Overnight stay away from home is occasionally required and as such, we pay a nightly allowance for you along with a meal allowance and accommodation costs.
When you are not on tour, other coach work will be allocated to you.
We have a mix of coaches in various sizes to cope with customer demand and these include several new high spec luxury models that benefit both customers and drivers alike.
As a Tourist coach driver, we can offer you a wealth of benefits, such as…
· £9.88 per hour
· Colleague benefits hub offering discounts at major companies such as Odeon and Pizza Express as well as holiday deals and more
· Employee Assistance Programme including a 24/7 health & wellbeing line.
· Free bus travel on all of Go Ahead services (excluding London) for you & one other
· Company pension scheme
· Employee of the Month & Year schemes, where the winner will receive £3.5k and 2 weeks addition holiday!
· Cycle to work scheme available via salary sacrifice
· free CPC training whilst in our employment
· 28 days annual leave (depending on contracted hours)
· Specsavers Corporate Eye Care Scheme
Whilst we are keen to recruit experienced coach drivers, we are happy to train you for a PCV licence and provide you with all you need to get on the road with Tourist Coaches.
To apply or to ask us any questions about this role, please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!